* Headlines for April 28, 2006
* Has Global Oil Production Reached Maximum Capacity? A Debate on Peak Oil
* Jesse Jackson on Race Comments by New White House Press Secretary Tony Snow: "An Attempt to Make the Quest for Racial Justice Illegitimate"
* March for Peace, Justice and Democracy Scheduled in New York
* Immigrant Rights Groups Call for Massive Nationwide General Work Strike and Economic Boycott
* Tens of Thousands Expected for DC Demonstration Against Darfur Genocide
* Raging Grannies Acquitted in New York